Wednesday, February 27, 2013

ideas chat

Hello everybody
this is me
and I just feel like connecting via this avenue
which looks kinda new for my blogging

experimenting is what I want to want
now it is time to mention the snow outside isn't it?
I followed the deer tracks all the way to the burning
barrels this early afternoon
and there were tracks also made by Shelley last week
when she was helping me get down and out 
the christmas tree from the music room

I'm leaving the snowman/winter tree until the snow is
gone for good
that tree is so cute it deserves to stay year round
except I'm afraid I need the space on the 
table in the library which is where it is

the workshop this Saturday afternoon is WWW which
translates - Wining (or whining) Women Writers -
should I just read few 2013 blog entries?
good idea since so far I've not written anything
but lists for months
we can cheat any choose to read any thing we like
if we dare
so...?



No comments: