Thursday, February 21, 2013

February is nearly gone

So here we go!

Hi everybody...do you all have inches or feet of snow?  Here around the farm
it's a combo...the paths to animals are inches...whoopee..and east side of barn is more
like feet...so I'm expecting that a month from now when we will be thinking
about parking for a groom's dinner...guess what would be nice?  less snow... and 
melting and warmer temps..altho today it got all the way up to 20 where it may stay
 for awhile.

This past paragraph doesn't sound like my usual banter... does it? More like the
coffee guys down at the Co-op or the Coach...

However..I care about as much as anyone that my getting in and out of this driveway
will be possible when the need arises...so that must mean that the 30 plus years I've
lived here have made their mark on me...

When grandson Oz was here at Christmas..he talked me into trying ads on facebook
and then he went back to Chicago..so for the times I'm being reminded by the 
powers involved that the weekly  words should be written.......he isn't here to make 
it clear to me...what to do when they say to me.."what do you want JoAnne"
YIKES...how do they know my name?   Hopefully ...soon the $100.00 bucks will be
 spent...and I will be at peace...Is there any way to quit facebook? ...today must
have been a hundred friends wanting whatever...even Ed Shaefer...what can I say?
except to "thank" Jonas who seems the instrument in quite a few of these total 
strangers only he knows...again I am flumoxed into another YIKES...

Since I've been awake since 4:00 AM...I will say goodnite  til soon when I might have
something to say..JoAnne

No comments: