Saturday, February 12, 2011

Here I am again after an unbelievably stretched out space in our chat time...and now it is the best news I have for you since the long planned work downstairs in the BARN is about 99 and 9 tenths finished...we actually set up the two sets of bright blue...color of this ink...bunkbeds...plus...the tables...chairs...dressers...shelves...lights that will move to let you read in your bunk...the rooms are named...THE CRIB...THE ROOKERY...and I won't tell you why until you ask...I am so happy

Then in Nov we did get the kitchen and bathroom finished so the hunters got to use those spaces last fall... and once not too long ago...I was locked out of my house temporarily and so I popped into that sweet space...made a pot of coffee...spent time writing in a kitchen journal I keep out there on my writing and reading desk/table with it's auction lamp find...and killed time til I could manuever getting into my house again

Folks are making plans to use the BARN a wedding...some retreats are on the calendar...and in my head I have many ideas...too many

So keep coming to find what those ideas are...such as making tassels from string...cord...skinny satin...for adding to your creative corners...and a regular quilt making day or night or both...as I do have Jim's mom's wood squares...

Writing...Reading...with discussion of John Steinbeck at last...also Bluegrass...starting slow and maybe working up to a Festival even two days with gobs of guitars and singers and fun...

goodbye for now

1 comment:

Lorri L Davis said...

Sounds wonderful! I think an oil painting workshop is in order.