Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas

Merry Christmas to all and to all a Good Day

At least I hope it is a good day for anyone who is looking at this.
I am connecting with you by trying to make my wishes for this coming year come to life on this page.
Wishes for me and for you. I,m satisfied to tell you that I have ideas and plans that only God as given me and only He can bring to fruition. Do you feel that way? The impossible can become possible. I am the person who can say this with living conviction and experiences since my husband Jim passed out of my life.
I'm in a really new place due to God becoming my "sidekick" and showing me He is ready and waiting to give and care before I could even dream of what has happened in the last six years.
The barn is only a beginning of this story.

No comments: